Sunday, September 4, 2011

August Christmas Card Challenge Cards

Over at Paper Wings some of us have gotten together to have a "Challenge" to get our Christmas Cards done a little at a time so we aren't scrambling at the last minute to get them done.....  My (realistic) goal was 8 cards per month and in August I did 10 (my actual goal) They don't have to all be the same or all different so I mixed it up a bit... And counting the ones I did for the July Blog Hop I am making some progress :)


Here is the group picture of 7 that I did all alike.  Love this Santa head that was a Level C hostess set "Love This Day"  Pretty simple but I like how they turned out.  The first one is a little different as it was my "trial" one. I liked it so made 6 more but had to use a different red. 


Here are a couple that I did using up MORE scraps and the cute little reindeer from the Jingle Jolly Set.  Again pretty simple but fun to work with.


And this last one was just a fluke.  I was working on another card with Lucy's Cheese and thought I would see if I could make it into a Christmas Card.  Nothing Spectacular but an easy one to mail - not much layering and no thick embellishments.


Hope you enjoyed.  Off next weekend to a stamping/scrapbooking retreat and going to work on my September cards!  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love these Mary! Very fun and sweet!

Alley said...

Wonderful assortment!

Kim said...

These are great Mary! I finally got mine uploaded to the PW gallery for August... Now I just need to start thinking about what to do this month.