Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July all!  Hope you are having a fun and safe weekend!  Here are a couple more cards I did using new sets from our Inspiration Book and Catalog and they just happened to be in Red, White, and Blue - Happy 4th of July!


First one is from a set called Enjoy the Ride by a new designer this year - Phyllis Harris - she has some amazing sets in this catalog and I know you will want to see them all - especially if you are an animal lover! ;)

And another simple card using Vintage Rides by Nina Brackett - sorry about the pictures - I am having camera issues and may have to finally break down and get a new one.....

Have a GREAT 4th of July!

Oh Ya.......The catalogs have arrived and are ready to go - complete with wish lists :)  Let me know if you would like one because I already have several that are spoken for and they are going quick!! 

No comments: