Thursday, June 30, 2011

2011/2012 Inspiration Book and Catalog goes LIVE Online!!!

Wow!  Our hard copies of the new Inspiration Book and Catalog have not arrived yet but we can all check out the amazing new stuff ONLINE!  That's right - the whole Inspiration Book and Catalog can now be viewed online!  And this one is so cool!  There is literally something for EVERYONE and my list gets longer every time I look through it..(I admit - I have gone through it more than once already)  You can check it out here:  The Angel Company Inspiration Book and Catalog

When the catalogs come in I will let you know. Not only are the stamps and accessories amazing but the card samples are GORGEOUS!  Way to go ladies!  You are gonna love it! 

When you see something that you just can't live without contact me and we will make sure to get you taken care of :)  The hardest part is deciding what to get FIRST ;)

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: